The Turner House is the home of a collection of Texas art and acts as gallery space for public viewing of special art exhibitions. The house is occasionally also used for performances and other events to promote the arts. In addition, to raise money for the restoration and maintenance of Turner House and for the preservation and restoration of the art collection, the facility is occasionally made available for private events. Because of the historic nature of the house, there is a limited number of dates available for private use and all guests must adhere to house policies intended to protect the house and the art.
Located at 401 N. Rosemont Avenue Dallas, TX 75208,
Our facility is ideal for weddings, receptions and parties, board meetings and retreats, workshops, training programs and seminars, piano and other music recitals. The house can accommodate up to 125 guests.
- Private on-site parking
- Full kitchen facilities available
- Large salon that can be arranged to suit your needs
- Variety of tables and chairs included in the rental
- 1923 Steinway Baby Grand piano available
- Large front lawn available for weddings and outdoor events
- Expansive tiled, wrap-around porch
- 5 minutes from downtown Dallas
- 5 hour minimum
- $275 per hour
- $325 per hour after 10:00 p.m.
- $250 dance floor rental is required for weddings
- Signed contract, half rental fee and a $500 security deposit are required to hold a date
- Optional upstairs rooms are an additional $25/hour.
These are ideal for bride/groom dressing rooms or for additional space for large parties.
For more information or to book a rental,
or call 214-946-1670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can to see if the date you want is available.
* Crime Watch MeetingCrime Watch Meeting
* Private EventPrivate Event